World Bank presentation on e-Disabled project in Tunisia

World Bank presentation on e-Disabled project in Tunisia

Frank Hecker-2
Sorry to go off topic again a bit, but I subscribe to a mailing list on
international development issues, and today received information on the
following World Bank event tomorrow of potentially interest to people
dealing with accessibility issues in the developing world:

http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/TOPICS/EXTINFORMATIONANDCOMMUNICATIONANDTECHNOLOGIES/EXTEDEVELOPMENT/0,,contentMDK:21875110~menuPK:559467~pagePK:64020865~piPK:51164185~theSitePK:559460,00.html

It appears to be a webcasted panel discussing a World Bank-funded
project in Tunisia to equip schools and public computer centers with AT
hardware and software. I'm curious to find out what they got for their
$2M (US) in funding.

Note that the time is presumably 9 am to 10 am US Eastern time.

Frank

--
Frank Hecker