Work Week Products

Clint Talbert-3
Hello folks,

I went through everything and uploaded everything I had my hands on and
linked them here:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Work_Week_July_2014#Work_Products

If there are more things that you know of that we should link there,
please feel free to add them.

It was a great week. I'm going through everything and making the long
term plan for us in conjunction with the QA leads.

Thanks,
Clint

Re: Work Week Products

Nils Ohlmeier

On 8/5/14 2:20 PM, Clint Talbert wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I went through everything and uploaded everything I had my hands on
> and linked them here:
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Work_Week_July_2014#Work_Products

Thank you very much for transferring our ugly hand writing into digital
data. But I think you need to change something about the Flick settings.
Because I'm asked to login to Flickr to look at them?!

   Nils

Re: Work Week Products

Kevin Brosnan
Sadly this seems to be an issue with Flickr. Going to an image a second
time does not produce such a behavior. I suspect this is done to drive user
conversion.

Kevin

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Nils Ohlmeier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 8/5/14 2:20 PM, Clint Talbert wrote:
>
>> Hello folks,
>>
>> I went through everything and uploaded everything I had my hands on and
>> linked them here:
>> https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Work_Week_July_2014#Work_Products
>>
>>  Thank you very much for transferring our ugly hand writing into digital
> data. But I think you need to change something about the Flick settings.
> Because I'm asked to login to Flickr to look at them?!
>
>   Nils

Re: Work Week Products

Clint Talbert-3
How odd. They were supposed to be public. I'll take a look when I get in or
if you want to, the account info is on the intranet wiki.
:-(
Clint

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On August 5, 2014 3:14:01 PM Nils Ohlmeier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 8/5/14 2:20 PM, Clint Talbert wrote:
> > Hello folks,
> >
> > I went through everything and uploaded everything I had my hands on
> > and linked them here:
> > https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Work_Week_July_2014#Work_Products
> >
> Thank you very much for transferring our ugly hand writing into digital
> data. But I think you need to change something about the Flick settings.
> Because I'm asked to login to Flickr to look at them?!
>
>    Nils

Re: Work Week Products

Nils Ohlmeier
No worries. Kevin is right. Flickr only seems to show the rather
annoying screens on the initial visit. Subsequent visits seem to work fine.

   Nils