Wishing developers

bftorn
Good afternoon.
Can you add a tick in the chat settings so that notifications pop up on top of all windows? Being in the terminal session messages from chat users do not appear on the screen.
Thank.

Re: Wishing developers

ISHIKAWA,chiaki
On 2018年08月22日 21:17, [hidden email] wrote:
> Good afternoon.
> Can you add a tick in the chat settings so that notifications pop up on top of all windows? Being in the terminal session messages from chat users do not appear on the screen.
> Thank.

I think some other pop-up windows that SHOULD appear on top of every other
window do not: this causes a lot of confusion since, only after other
windows get closed, the pop-up window remains on the screen to my
surprise... It happened a few times in the past, so I think there is an issue of
not setting the priority (of display or whatever) of [pop-up] windows.

I will add a bugzilla entry next time I notice that (!). But this is noticed
easier when one closes TB session once for all very often.
I have a habit of running TB all the time since a few years ago, TB crashed
way too often when it was shut down :-(

TIA