Will there be a German Firefox 1.5 RC3? When?

Will there be a German Firefox 1.5 RC3? When?

Peter Lairo
A colleague of mine is using Firefox 1.5 RC2; and I would like to see if
the auto-update works, and what it looks like.

Does someone know if there will be a German Firefox 1.5 RC3? If so,
(roughly) when?
--
Peter Lairo

This is a *developer* newsgroup. For end-user discussion and peer
support please go to:
snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.user.general (make
sure "SSL" is enabled)
Posting Rulz: http://www.mozilla.org/community-etiquette.html#conventions
Mozilla FAQ:  http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.0/faq/

Re: Will there be a German Firefox 1.5 RC3? When?

Peter Lairo
Peter Lairo wrote on 24.11.2005 14:15:
> Does someone know if there will be a German Firefox 1.5 RC3? If so,
> (roughly) when?

BTW: I'm looking here:
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/all-beta.html

--
Peter Lairo

This is a *developer* newsgroup. For end-user discussion and peer
support please go to:
snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/netscape.mozilla.user.general (make
sure "SSL" is enabled)
Posting Rulz: http://www.mozilla.org/community-etiquette.html#conventions
Mozilla FAQ:  http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.0/faq/

Re: Will there be a German Firefox 1.5 RC3? When?

Mark Tyndall
Peter Lairo wrote:
> A colleague of mine is using Firefox 1.5 RC2; and I would like to see if
> the auto-update works, and what it looks like.

hmm, I think your colleague will have to tweak a js settings file (NB
about:config won't work - Fx has to believe the setting is original)

> Does someone know if there will be a German Firefox 1.5 RC3? If so,
> (roughly) when?

Already here:
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla1.8-1.5rc3-l10n/

regards,
Mark..

--
British English localisations of:
Mozilla Suite <http://www.tyndall.org.uk/moz_en-gb.html>

Re: Will there be a German Firefox 1.5 RC3? When?

Axel Hecht
Peter Lairo wrote:
> A colleague of mine is using Firefox 1.5 RC2; and I would like to see if
> the auto-update works, and what it looks like.

We have auto-update from both rc1 and b2 to rc2.

> Does someone know if there will be a German Firefox 1.5 RC3? If so,
> (roughly) when?

There will not be any l10n versions of RC3. At least not as RC3, as we
do think that RC3 will actually be 1.5, and then we'll generate the
corresponding update files.

Axel

Re: Will there be a German Firefox 1.5 RC3? When?

Peter Lairo-2
Axel Hecht said on 24.11.2005 07:56:
> Peter Lairo wrote:
>> Does someone know if there will be a German Firefox 1.5 RC3? If so,
>> (roughly) when?
>
> There will not be any l10n versions of RC3. At least not as RC3, as we
> do think that RC3 will actually be 1.5, and then we'll generate the
> corresponding update files.

Thanks for your explanation. That makes sense. So, if there is an RC4,
*then* you would bring out a German RC3?

Peter Lairo

The browser you can trust:   www.GetFirefox.com
Reclaim Your Inbox:          www.GetThunderbird.com

Peter Lairo wrote:

> Axel Hecht said on 24.11.2005 07:56:
>> Peter Lairo wrote:
>>> Does someone know if there will be a German Firefox 1.5 RC3? If so,
>>> (roughly) when?
>>
>> There will not be any l10n versions of RC3. At least not as RC3, as we
>> do think that RC3 will actually be 1.5, and then we'll generate the
>> corresponding update files.
>
> Thanks for your explanation. That makes sense. So, if there is an RC4,
> *then* you would bring out a German RC3?

No. No more l10n RCs.

Axel