Wierd problem in adding an element to an RDF container, from a XUL tree

Wierd problem in adding an element to an RDF container, from a XUL tree

prodizy
Hi,

I am populating a tree from a memory datasource(using
datasources="rdf:null").  Starting point for the tree template  is my
sequence in the RDF. From the tree, I am adding and deleting the nodes in
the RDF. I

When I am adding nodes to the RDF, I check whether the sequence is already
present, if not, then create it(using MakeSeq) and then append the
element(using AppendElement). If the sequence is already present, then
initialize it(with Init).

I can add/delete nodes from the tree with out a problem. If I delete all the
nodes, then there's a problem. If I delete all nodes, close the (tree)
window and open it again to add a node, first note that I add will not be
added. It throws an exception. And then onwards it works fine.

The exception:

[Exception... "Component returned failure code:0x8000ffff
(NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)
[nsIRDFContainer.AppendElement]" nsresult:"0x8000ffff
(NS_ERROR_UNCEXPECTED)"
location: "JS frame :: /path/to/jsfile.js :: addNode :: line 296" data: no]

But If I delete all nodes, and then add a new note immediately without
closing the (tree) window, it works fine. What's the problem? Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Rajendra Prasad Murakonda.
http://prodizy.livejournal.com/