Wierd problem in adding an element to an RDF container, from a XUL tree
I am populating a tree from a memory datasource(using
datasources="rdf:null"). Starting point for the tree template is my
sequence in the RDF. From the tree, I am adding and deleting the nodes in
the RDF. I
When I am adding nodes to the RDF, I check whether the sequence is already
present, if not, then create it(using MakeSeq) and then append the
element(using AppendElement). If the sequence is already present, then
initialize it(with Init).
I can add/delete nodes from the tree with out a problem. If I delete all the
nodes, then there's a problem. If I delete all nodes, close the (tree)
window and open it again to add a node, first note that I add will not be
added. It throws an exception. And then onwards it works fine.