Why the f*** doesn't ff/gecko support css zoom yet?

Why the f*** doesn't ff/gecko support css zoom yet?

llaver
It has been around since 2000! THAT'S 16 YEARS AGO!!

It's fairly common to see someone using zoom (hint, because it's incredibly useful) so why has support for this not been added yet?

Internet explorer has supported zoom since IE 5.5 (was released in 2000...).

At the very least we need a -moz-zoom (and no, don't say -moz-transform: scale().. It doesn't do the same thing and shouldn't be used in most cases.

So tell me: WHY THE F*** ISN'T IT SUPPORTED YET?

Re: Why the f*** doesn't ff/gecko support css zoom yet?

dariomvvaccaro
On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 7:19:10 PM UTC-5, [hidden email] wrote:
> It has been around since 2000! THAT'S 16 YEARS AGO!!
>
> It's fairly common to see someone using zoom (hint, because it's incredibly useful) so why has support for this not been added yet?
>
> Internet explorer has supported zoom since IE 5.5 (was released in 2000...).
>
> At the very least we need a -moz-zoom (and no, don't say -moz-transform: scale().. It doesn't do the same thing and shouldn't be used in most cases.
>
> So tell me: WHY THE F*** ISN'T IT SUPPORTED YET?

Yeah that's absolutely retarded. My Website had to be literally thrown in the trash because of that.