Quantcast

Why no expand icon on Today, Tomorrow, Soon event categories?

Why no expand icon on Today, Tomorrow, Soon event categories?

dcmores (Bugzilla)
In the Seamonkey right side categories panel for the calendar add-on it
seems impossible to know for sure whether each item (Today, Tomorrow and
Soon) is expanded or not expanded.  When not expanded, I see no items
there in until I do expand it - which implies no notification unless a
reminder is set.  Should there be an expanded indicator flag to indicate
such?  Am I missing some setting that would turn this on, or is there no
such current capability?

If not, there should be.

Dave

Re: Why no expand icon on Today, Tomorrow, Soon event categories?

dcmores (Bugzilla)
David C. Mores wrote:

> In the Seamonkey right side categories panel for the calendar add-on it
> seems impossible to know for sure whether each item (Today, Tomorrow and
> Soon) is expanded or not expanded.  When not expanded, I see no items
> there in until I do expand it - which implies no notification unless a
> reminder is set.  Should there be an expanded indicator flag to indicate
> such?  Am I missing some setting that would turn this on, or is there no
> such current capability?
>
> If not, there should be.
>
> Dave

This seems to be resolved in Lightning 3.8b2 with the thread mode (not
expanded/expand)arrow indicator.

I'm happy!