Who asked this here?

😉 Good Guy 😉
Somebody asked here the latest version of Google Chrome.  I can't find
the original post so I'm posting this here.  I only keep posts for one
day only!!

The latest version as shown in my test machine is:  75.0.3770.142.

I believe, Microsoft has now finalised the adaptation of Chrome engine
in Edge.

[ alt-no ] <https://i.imgur.com/yzZ4bJM.png>

--
With over 999 million devices now running Windows 10, customer

Re: Who asked this here?

EnDeeGee-2
On 2019-07-17 10:17 p.m., 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:

> Somebody asked here the latest version of Google Chrome.  I can't find
> the original post so I'm posting this here.  I only keep posts for one
> day only!!
>
> The latest version as shown in my test machine is:  75.0.3770.142.
>
> I believe, Microsoft has now finalised the adaptation of Chrome engine
> in Edge.
>
> [ alt-no ] <https://i.imgur.com/yzZ4bJM.png>

Yep! 75.0.3770.142 is the latest Chrome version.

As for Edge I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole.

Re: Who asked this here?

WaltS48-9
On 7/17/19 10:17 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> Somebody asked here the latest version of Google Chrome.  I can't find
> the original post so I'm posting this here.  I only keep posts for one
> day only!!

You can always do a search of the archive at Google Groups.

<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/mozilla.general>

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/sites/default/files/how-nationwide-campaign-would-be-run-v11-2018-1-8.pdf

Re: Who asked this here?

Ray_Net

https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/the-latest-version/chrome