Which version of nss is used by firefox 33

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Which version of nss is used by firefox 33

wei deng-3
I can't find it in the table on:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/NSS:Release_Versions

Anyone wants to update the wiki?

Thanks a lot!

BRs
wdeng
--
dev-tech-crypto mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-tech-crypto
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Which version of nss is used by firefox 33

wei deng-3
Got it on https://kuix.de/mozilla/versions/

Anyway, since firefox 33 has been released, anyone can help update the wiki?


On 10/27/2014 01:09 PM, wdeng wrote:

> I can't find it in the table on:
>
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/NSS:Release_Versions
>
> Anyone wants to update the wiki?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> BRs
> wdeng

--
dev-tech-crypto mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-tech-crypto
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Which version of nss is used by firefox 33

John
In reply to this post by wei deng-3
As per the wiki page:

You can look at the release source code to see which version of NSS is included in a version of Firefox. For example, at http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-release (choose the right tag from the bottom, e.g. FIREFOX_5_0_RELEASE, then click on files and navigate to security/nss, click on the file link next to TAG-INFO there.

FYI, it's NSS_3_17_1_RTM.

Cheers.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Which version of nss is used by firefox 33

wei deng-3
Hi John,
    Thank you very much, I saw it, but it would take to much time to
download the released code.
    I asked the same question on IRC, no one answered me.
    I hope to get a quick answer, so ...
    Thank a lot.

    BRs
    wdeng

On 10/27/2014 01:17 PM, John wrote:

> As per the wiki page:
>
> You can look at the release source code to see which version of NSS is
> included in a version of Firefox. For example, at
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-release (choose the right tag from
> the bottom, e.g. FIREFOX_5_0_RELEASE, then click on files and navigate to
> security/nss, click on the file link next to TAG-INFO there.
>
> FYI, it's NSS_3_17_1_RTM.
>
> Cheers.
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://mozilla.6506.n7.nabble.com/Which-version-of-nss-is-used-by-firefox-33-tp325489p325491.html
> Sent from the Mozilla - Cryptography mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

--
dev-tech-crypto mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-tech-crypto
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Which version of nss is used by firefox 33

John
No problem.

Actually you don't need to download the code at all.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-release/file/bf6c1a1aa45b/security/nss/TAG-INFO

Cheers,
John
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Which version of nss is used by firefox 33

Kosuke Kaizuka
In reply to this post by John
You can see versions of NSS and NSPR from Firefox Help.
Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Library Versions

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:43:14 +0800, Wdeng wrote:

> Hi John,
>    Thank you very much, I saw it, but it would take to much time to
> download the released code.
>    I asked the same question on IRC, no one answered me.
>    I hope to get a quick answer, so ...
>    Thank a lot.
>
>    BRs
>    wdeng
>
> On 10/27/2014 01:17 PM, John wrote:
>> As per the wiki page:
>>
>> You can look at the release source code to see which version of NSS is
>> included in a version of Firefox. For example, at
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-release (choose the right tag from
>> the bottom, e.g. FIREFOX_5_0_RELEASE, then click on files and navigate to
>> security/nss, click on the file link next to TAG-INFO there.
>>
>> FYI, it's NSS_3_17_1_RTM.
>>
>> Cheers.
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://mozilla.6506.n7.nabble.com/Which-version-of-nss-is-used-by-firefox-33-tp325489p325491.html
>>
>> Sent from the Mozilla - Cryptography mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
--
Kosuke Kaizuka
--
dev-tech-crypto mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-tech-crypto