Which is the correct release calendar?

Nickolai Leschov
1. I would like to see an up-to-date release calendar, to know which
Firefox OS will contain which Firefox version? When I look at
https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar
it says FxOS 1.4 is based on Gecko 30, but
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases
says FxOS 1.4 is based on Gecko 33. Which one is correct?

2. Are there any current estimates as to when each FxOS version going to be
released?

Re: Which is the correct release calendar?

Ryan VanderMeulen
On 9/3/2014 5:46 AM, Nickolai Leschov wrote:
> 1. I would like to see an up-to-date release calendar, to know which
> Firefox OS will contain which Firefox version? When I look at
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar
> it says FxOS 1.4 is based on Gecko 30, but
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases
> says FxOS 1.4 is based on Gecko 33. Which one is correct?

The RapidRelease page is correct - FxOS 1.4 is based on Gecko 30. Not
sure about the rest of what you asked.

-Ryan

Re: Which is the correct release calendar?

Daniel Veditz-2
On 9/3/2014 5:54 AM, Ryan VanderMeulen wrote:
> On 9/3/2014 5:46 AM, Nickolai Leschov wrote:
>> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases
>> says FxOS 1.4 is based on Gecko 33. Which one is correct?
>
> The RapidRelease page is correct - FxOS 1.4 is based on Gecko 30. Not
> sure about the rest of what you asked.

The /Releases page also says the current Thunderbird is 32 based on
Gecko 32 which is incorrect: the current Thunderbird is 31.1 based on
the Gecko ESR 31 branch. Clearly take that page with a grain of salt.

-Dan Veditz

Re: Which is the correct release calendar?

Andy McKay-2
I was using this one:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Release_Management/B2G_Landing

Which also says that 1.4 is based on Gecko 30.

Andy

On Sep 3, 2014, at 2:46 AM, Nickolai Leschov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 1. I would like to see an up-to-date release calendar, to know which
> Firefox OS will contain which Firefox version? When I look at
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar
> it says FxOS 1.4 is based on Gecko 30, but
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases
> says FxOS 1.4 is based on Gecko 33. Which one is correct?
>
> 2. Are there any current estimates as to when each FxOS version going to be
> released?

Re: Which is the correct release calendar?

Bhavana Bajaj

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Release_Management/B2G_Landing#Versions_and_Scheduling and https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar will always have the updated schedule.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases, looks like folks are helping update this, I'll do my best to keep it in synch as well.

You should see future release dates for 2.2 and on posted soon !.

Thanks,
Bhavana