Quantcast

Where is XUL/XBL/XTF/... ?

Xue Fuqiao
Hi,

MDN[1] says the content/ directory "contains the code for XUL, XBL, XTF, <canvas>, as well as the code implementing XSLT and event handling", but I can't find it in DXR[2]. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla_Source_Code_Directory_Structure#content2
[2] http://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/content

Re: Where is XUL/XBL/XTF/... ?

Neil-4
Xue Fuqiao wrote:

>MDN[1] says the content/ directory "contains the code for XUL, XBL, XTF, <canvas>, as well as the code implementing XSLT and event handling", but I can't find it in DXR[2]. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
>[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla_Source_Code_Directory_Structure#content2
>[2] http://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/content

Most of it recently got relocated under the dom/ directory.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Re: Where is XUL/XBL/XTF/... ?

Xue Fuqiao
On Monday, November 24, 2014 11:33:35 PM UTC+8, Neil wrote:
> Xue Fuqiao wrote:
>
> >MDN[1] says the content/ directory "contains the code for XUL, XBL, XTF, <canvas>, as well as the code implementing XSLT and event handling", but I can't find it in DXR.
> >
> >[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla_Source_Code_Directory_Structure#content2
> >
> Most of it recently got relocated under the dom/ directory.

I see. Thanks! Would you please updating that page?

Re: Where is XUL/XBL/XTF/... ?

Philipp Wagner-4
Am 24.11.2014 um 23:37 schrieb Xue Fuqiao:
> I see. Thanks! Would you please updating that page?

MDN is a wiki, simply go for the Edit button at the top of the page.

Thank you for your contribution!

Philipp

Re: Where is XUL/XBL/XTF/... ?

Xue Fuqiao
On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 8:26:41 PM UTC+8, Philipp Wagner wrote:
> Am 24.11.2014 um 23:37 schrieb Xue Fuqiao:
> > I see. Thanks! Would you please updating that page?
>
> MDN is a wiki, simply go for the Edit button at the top of the page.

OK. I found xul/, xbl/, canvas/, xslt/, and events/ in dom/, but I didn't find a directory for XTF. Is it elsewhere or removed?