Where I canfound russian translation of SunBird

Where I canfound russian translation of SunBird

Vlad Ossipov
I not found russian translation of SunBird on site.
But i can help to translate it. How i can do this?

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Re: Where I canfound russian translation of SunBird

Rod Whiteley
Vlad Ossipov wrote:
> But i can help to translate it. How i can do this?

Did you look at http://www.mozilla.ru/ ?  (I do not see Sunbird there,
but then I cannot read Russian :( )

There is some information about translating here:
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Sunbird:Localization

There are more details somewhere...I'll reply again if I can find them.

--
Rod Whiteley

Re: Where I canfound russian translation of SunBird

Simon Paquet
Vlad Ossipov wrote on 09.11.2005:

> I not found russian translation of SunBird on site.
> But i can help to translate it. How i can do this?

See my blog posting about this:
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar/2005/11/sunbird_all_around_the_world.html

--
Simon Paquet

I wrote:
> There are more details somewhere...I'll reply again if I can find them.

I cannot find them, so I wrote a brief guide.

It is a first draft, not tested very much.  If you have problems with
it, please try to improve it.  Or use this group, e-mail or its
Discussion page to let me know:

http://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:Translation

--
Rod Whiteley

Gudmund Areskoug wrote:
> ...why aren't Mozilla projects using the gettext framework...

This is not the best place to discuss such a question.  The l10n group
has at least one active thread about tools.

Personally, I prefer not to create dependencies on particular tools.  I
expect many translators do use special tools, configuring the tools for
Mozilla's file formats or running conversions.

--
Rod Whiteley