What would or should Mozilla do with a web browser monopoly?

What would or should Mozilla do with a web browser monopoly?

Prescience500 (Bugzilla)
This is purely hypothetical, but an article I read recently made me
wonder what Mozilla would or should do if they somehow monopolized the
web browser market? (This is assuming Mozilla gets the monopoly and
keeps it by developing a superior product and not because of market failure)

Re: What would or should Mozilla do with a web browser monopoly?

David McRitchie-2
"Michael B." ...
> This is purely hypothetical, but an article I read recently made me
> wonder what Mozilla would or should do if they somehow monopolized the
> web browser market? (This is assuming Mozilla gets the monopoly and
> keeps it by developing a superior product and not because of market failure)

I don't see it happening.   Firefox still has the  superior product but it is going
downhill quickly.   While the others are getting all of the Firefox features integrated
Firefox is copying the worst user interface features of the other browsers.

Google Chrome now has extensions the same ones as in Firefox and can install them
and run with them without restarting the browser.

The only thing Firefox appears to stand out on is  keywords but they won't Mozilla
won't display them by default.   By the time they do all of the other browsers will have
untwisted their aliases and search keywords, integrate them into bookmarks  such that
the user sees them as such and the advantage will cease to exist.