What is the tag to keep FF from saving data?

What is the tag to keep FF from saving data?

Hi All,

What is the HTML and JavaScript tag too keep Firefox
from saving entered data?

Is this it?

<input type="password" autocomplete="off" />

No clue on the javascript front

Many thanks,
-T

Re: What is the tag to keep FF from saving data?

GerardJan-12
T wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> What is the HTML and JavaScript tag too keep Firefox
> from saving entered data?
>
> Is this it?
>
> <input type="password" autocomplete="off" />
>
> No clue on the javascript front
>
> Many thanks,
> -T

+1

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
SeaMonkey/2.49.3
Build identifier: 20180403170715

Fedora 20 Linux

Re: What is the tag to keep FF from saving data?

GerardJan-12

Americans for Peace Now

  APN Board Member Mandy Patinkin, addressing Peace Now's conference in Tel Aviv

APN Board Member Mandy Patinkin, addressing Peace Now's conference in Tel Aviv

Dear GerardJan--

The response was amazing! If you haven’t had a chance to watch the video of
longtime APN Board member Mandy Patinkin speaking at the Peace Now (Shalom
Achshav) conference in Tel Aviv, I really hope you’ll do so this weekend. People
loved it, were touched by it, and have forwarded it to their lists. I hope
you’ll do the same. You won’t be sorry!

B’Shalom,

Debra DeLee
President & CEO