What is the directory path to the folder where Firefox stores

What is the directory path to the folder where Firefox stores

IanONet
Temporary Internet Files like .jpg, .css, .gif, .js

Thanks,
IanO

Re: What is the directory path to the folder where Firefox stores

Benjamin Smedberg
[hidden email] wrote:
> Temporary Internet Files like .jpg, .css, .gif, .js

The network cache is stored in the "local profile directory". However,
unlike IE we do not store a separate file for each cached object; we keep a
small number of flat files to store the cached information.

If you want, I can point you at code to get the cache directory, but I doubt
you will be able to use it much.

--BDS