What is included in the header file Adivertableparentchannel.h?

What is included in the header file Adivertableparentchannel.h?

sobhadj
I am new to necko engine ,And my knowledge about about necko engine is 0%.So i was browsing through the code.Please tell me where to start to know more about necko engine.Is there any books available.Please  dont be harsh with me
Thanks and Regards
Sobha

Re: What is included in the header file Adivertableparentchannel.h?

ddamjanovic
On Monday, April 15, 2019 at 2:45:49 PM UTC+2, [hidden email] wrote:
> I am new to necko engine ,And my knowledge about about necko engine is 0%.So i was browsing through the code.Please tell me where to start to know more about necko engine.Is there any books available.Please  dont be harsh with me
> Thanks and Regards
> Sobha

There is no good docs. Start with:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Developer_guide/Introduction