What is Google up to these days

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
What is Google up to these days:

Google Gulp: http://www.google.com/googlegulp/

Gmail Paper Archives:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/paper/index.html

Google's Toilet Internet Service Provider:
http://www.google.com/tisp/

Google Jobs on the Moon:
http://www.google.com/jobs/lunar_job.html

Is the Moon really made of cheese? According to Google it
is: http://moon.google.com/ -- keep zooming in.

--
Please do not email me for help.  Reply to the newsgroup
only.  And only click on the Reply button, not the Reply All

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Re: What is Google up to these days

Michael Gordon
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo created this reply On 8/5/2007 10:25 AM

> What is Google up to these days:
>
> Google Gulp: http://www.google.com/googlegulp/
>
> Gmail Paper Archives:
> http://mail.google.com/mail/help/paper/index.html
>
> Google's Toilet Internet Service Provider:
> http://www.google.com/tisp/
>
> Google Jobs on the Moon:
> http://www.google.com/jobs/lunar_job.html
>
> Is the Moon really made of cheese? According to Google it
> is: http://moon.google.com/ -- keep zooming in.

Peter,

You may be too young to have enjoyed the very early days of the internet
(before the DotCom Bust) when we played with the internet and  explored
the technology on its "Cutting Edge".  Google is simply having "Fun"
with the internet and current technology.

Michael

Posting To Mozilla.Test.Multimedia <http://ilias.ca/mozilla.test.multimedia>

SeaMonkey <http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/>
The "All In One Internet Application Suite"

Re: What is Google up to these days

Christopher Jahn
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
<[hidden email]> wrote in
news:[hidden email]:

> Is the Moon really made of cheese? According to Google it
> is: http://moon.google.com/ -- keep zooming in.

LIES!  The TRUTH is that there IS NO MOON!
http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm
;-)

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(       http://soflatheatre.blogspot.com/

The first step to a person's heart is to confuse the fuck out of
'em.

Re: What is Google up to these days

Jan Steffen-2
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> What is Google up to these days:

It's not "these days" it was on April Fool's Day.

Jan

Re: What is Google up to these days

squaredancer
On 05.08.2007 19:41, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Christopher
Jahn to generate the following:? :

> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
> <[hidden email]> wrote in
> news:[hidden email]:
>

>> Is the Moon really made of cheese? According to Google it
>> is: http://moon.google.com/ -- keep zooming in.
>>

> LIES!  The TRUTH is that there IS NO MOON!
> http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm
> ;-)

in fact, the so-called Moon is the Sun, switched off for the night!  The
so-called quarters of the Moon (going from None through New, Half, 3/4
and Full) are explained just as simply by comparing the Sun (Moon) to a
Lighthouse, as viewed from a ship (the Earth) sailing along the sea -
allbeit at a much higher speed!
But then again, it could be a round of cheese that is eaten over a month
and then automagically recuperates! After all, the Sun *IS* yellow!!

reg

Jan Steffen wrote:
> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>> What is Google up to these days:
>
> It's not "these days" it was on April Fool's Day.
>
> Jan

there's always have one person who has to spoil everything!
  Thanks lots

--
Please do not email me for help.  Reply to the newsgroup
only.  And only click on the Reply button, not the Reply All
or Reply to Author.  Thanks!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Re: What is Google up to these days

Justin Wood (Callek)-2
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

> Jan Steffen wrote:
>> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>>> What is Google up to these days:
>>
>> It's not "these days" it was on April Fool's Day.
>>
>> Jan
>
> there's always have one person who has to spoil everything!  Thanks lots

Hehe, yea...

See the Google Toilet ISP press release (date):
http://www.google.com/tisp/press.html

Re: What is Google up to these days

Zoolook-2
on-site technical support in the event of backup problems, brownouts and
data wipes.

lol