What fields can the reporter edit, if they're not in the owning group?

What fields can the reporter edit, if they're not in the owning group?

Jay Glanville
I have an internal group (internal) and a user (extUser) who is not a
member of that group.  That user has written a bug.  The bug has been
tagged as visible to members of the 'internal' group (using the "Only
users in all of the selected groups can view this bug:" field), but has
been left visible to the Reporter and CC List members.  Finally, the
Editbugs permissions have been turned off for this specific user.

My question is this: what fields can the reporter modify and not modify?
I know that the reporter can change the Severity field, but can't modify
the Target Milestone field.  Is there a full list of the fields the
reporter can and can't change in this configuration?

Thanks

JDG

---
Jay Dickon Glanville

Re: What fields can the reporter edit, if they're not in the owning group?

Gervase Markham
Jay Glanville wrote:
> My question is this: what fields can the reporter modify and not modify?
> I know that the reporter can change the Severity field, but can't modify
> the Target Milestone field.  Is there a full list of the fields the
> reporter can and can't change in this configuration?

The logic for this is in the CheckCanChangeField() subroutine, which is
carefully commented.

Gerv