What creates this error message?

Jochen Wiedmann
Hi,

trying to install Bugzilla 5.0 on a Windows Server, getting the error message

  ./data/SAG/extensions/additional: Permission denied at
   Bugzilla/Install/Util.pm line 142.

I don't get, what creates that error message. Is it the Apache httpd,
and I must check the .htaccess file? Or, is it Bugzilla? If the
latter, what might be the reasons? Bugzilla::Install::Util.pm, line
142 is the end of the export list, so that part is pointless.

Thanks,

Jochen

-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists+s6506n84121h51@...>

Re: What creates this error message?

Jochen Wiedmann
In the meantime, I moved the .htaccess file out of the way. Still the
same message. So, the problem seems to lay within Bugzilla?

-