What are these settings? "mail.server.server1.cacheCapa.quota"

What are these settings? "mail.server.server1.cacheCapa.quota"

przeklasa9
Hi

What are these settings?

"mail.server.server1.cacheCapa.quota"
"mail.server.server1.cacheCapa.acl"

Re: What are these settings? "mail.server.server1.cacheCapa.quota"

Onno Ekker-2
On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 10:55 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> What are these settings?
>
> "mail.server.server1.cacheCapa.quota"
> "mail.server.server1.cacheCapa.acl"

IMAP-servers can have sharing and quota enabled. If you go to the Inbox
properties of your IMAP account and switch to the Sharing and Quota tab,
you can see the values. The prefs are used to store whether the server
supports sharing and quota.

Onno

Byte Buffer / Byte Array representation managing object

Tito-12
Hello TB Dev group,

I would like to ask the following question related to ByteBuffer /
ByteArray usage in TB addons.

I am currently looking for way to analyze an binary ByteBuffer object.
For that purpose i need to represent that buffer in the following 4
different representation. I already found a way to print the hex
representation trough JS, but i would like also to have other
representations such as:

Hex representation
Base64 String representation
1's complement Array
2's complement Array

Is there any build in C++ class in TB/Firefox that could be used to deal
with buffers, that is accessible trough XPCOM or other ways. For example
an object that can slice the buffer and do some basic copy to memory
etc. Does such class exists? if so could you please point me to the rtfm
page.

many thanks in advance.

Tito