What are the fastest Mozilla's Gecko-based web browsers for very old machines?

Ant

What are the fastest Mozilla's Gecko-based web browsers for very old machines?

Ant
I recently installed Debian Jessie/stable PowerPC for a very old 2002
15" Titanium PowerBook G4 with 512 MB of RAM. It came with Firefox v45.7
ESR, but it is very slow.

I wonder if there are faster Gecko-based web browsers. If they do exist,
then they need to still work with my 20 MB places.sqlite file from and
with my faster computers' (new/lat)est SeaMonkey and Firefox versions
(Windows, Mac OS, and Linux/Debian). Same for plugins (e.g., Flash) and
extensions (uBlock Origin). I am sure other OSes are the same too on old
machines.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Really. And do these lions eat ants?" --John Cleese in Monty Python's
Flying Circus

Re: What are the fastest Mozilla's Gecko-based web browsers for very old machines?

Sailfish-4
My bloviated meandering follows what Ant graced us with on 3/7/2017 6:47 PM:

> I recently installed Debian Jessie/stable PowerPC for a very old 2002
> 15" Titanium PowerBook G4 with 512 MB of RAM. It came with Firefox v45.7
> ESR, but it is very slow.
>
> I wonder if there are faster Gecko-based web browsers. If they do exist,
> then they need to still work with my 20 MB places.sqlite file from and
> with my faster computers' (new/lat)est SeaMonkey and Firefox versions
> (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux/Debian). Same for plugins (e.g., Flash) and
> extensions (uBlock Origin). I am sure other OSes are the same too on old
> machines.

Not sure what the cause was but I had been using both Fx28 and
Fx{Current} (FxC) from time to time (long story) and had been able to
copy my FxC places.sqlite to my Fx28 without a problem (mine is also
20MB.) For some unknown reason, that stopped working a few releases
back, i.e., the bookmarks didn't show up in Fx28 anymore. My best guess
is that somewhere along the way Mozilla changed the places.sqlite format.

fwiw

--
Sailfish