Web Security Puzzles with a TC39 agenda

Mike Samuel
I put together a short video series of web security puzzles [1] to motivate what I'm presenting at the May meeting [2].

cheers,
mike

----

Puzzling Towards Security

If you like computer security puzzles and JavaScript, you’ll like this short video series.

It builds on work I and others in Google’s Security Engineering group have done to identify and counter the kinds of common mistakes that lead to vulnerabilities.

After the puzzles I draw on experiences managing security within a large engineering organization that builds static systems and propose language tweaks that would enable similar outcomes for dynamic systems.

In case you’re interested in how the puzzles tie into the larger point I’m trying to make:

Re: Web Security Puzzles with a TC39 agenda

Mark Miller-2
Hi Mike, your message end with "In case you’re interested in how the puzzles tie into the larger point I’m trying to make:" followed by three unexpandable dots. Copy/paste error?

(Needless to say, I am interested ;).)

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 8:02 AM, Mike Samuel <[hidden email]> wrote:
I put together a short video series of web security puzzles [1] to motivate what I'm presenting at the May meeting [2].

cheers,
mike

----

Puzzling Towards Security

If you like computer security puzzles and JavaScript, you’ll like this short video series.

It builds on work I and others in Google’s Security Engineering group have done to identify and counter the kinds of common mistakes that lead to vulnerabilities.

After the puzzles I draw on experiences managing security within a large engineering organization that builds static systems and propose language tweaks that would enable similar outcomes for dynamic systems.

In case you’re interested in how the puzzles tie into the larger point I’m trying to make:

  Cheers,
  --MarkM