Web 403 Error

Chris S.
Hello,

 I am currently trying to access the web end point of a Bugzilla database, and I was told that I need to whitelist the hostname of the machine that I am using to access Bugzilla. However, I have searched high and low on the host machine, and I am not sure exactly where the list resides nor do I know what the name of the list is. The previous system administrator is no longer available, and I am assuming responsibilities of this system.

This is the error I am receiving:

"The website declined to show this webpage

  HTTP 403

Most likely causes:
•This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:

More information  More information

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help."

Thanks!

Chris