Web 2.0 / AJAX accessibility developer looking for work

Web 2.0 / AJAX accessibility developer looking for work

Aaron Leventhal-3
Simon Bates was one of the developers who added accessibility to the
Dojo toolkit (WAI-ARIA, keyboard accessibility, theme compatibility,
etc.). He's looking for an opportunity to work in Toronto.

I highly recommend Simon. Here's his resume:
http://static.bitstructures.com/SimonBatesResume.html

There are not many developers with Simon's expertise in dynamic web
application development, JavaScript framework development and accessibility.

- Aaron

Re: Web 2.0 / AJAX accessibility developer looking for work

David Bolter
+1

I have worked with Simon on many of the projects listed in his resume
and very highly recommend him.

David Bolter