Quantcast

We're Sorry

Barry Karas
You send update information. (We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed.
We'll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts.).

Why don't you make the printing smaller? It is very difficult for me to
read, so why not make it impossible?

Barry Karas

---

Re: We're Sorry

WaltS48-5
On 3/14/17 6:06 AM, Barry Karas wrote:

> You send update information. (We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed.
> We'll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts.).
>

> Why don't you make the printing smaller? It is very difficult for me to
> read, so why not make it impossible?
>

> Barry Karas

We're sorry. There aren't any developers here, just a bunch of volunteer
users trying to help other users.

Try <https://qsurvey.mozilla.com/s3/FirefoxInput/>

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS