Want to get the URL from Firefox.

vCracker
I'm a .net programmer, and working on a project that requires to get
the URL from different browser.
I've completed IE7's work but stuck on the firefox. I've not used
accessibility for IE but think that have to use for Firefox.
I have used spy++ and accExplores 2.0 to explore the hierarchy of the
browser.
And found the combobox (address bar), whose value I need to extract.
But the problem is that I don't know how to get that value. I can't
drill down to that node. So do anyone have any idea about my problem?