Want to create mozilla translation team for Oromo language

Want to create mozilla translation team for Oromo language

Belayneh Melka-3
*Hi all,

We recently localized OpenOffice.org to Oromo language and now want to
localize
Firefox to this language. Here is the detail

Product: Firefox
Language name: Oromo

*

*Language code: om
Country code:ET
Locale name: om-ET

But there is no translation team for this language. Hence, we want to create
a team for this language. In addition, want a repository of our locale to be
created.*
*

Contact:
       Name: Belayneh Melka

*

*       E-mail: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>*

Thanks in advance

Re: Want to create mozilla translation team for Oromo language

Cédric Corazza
Le 30/08/2010 11:19, Belayneh Melka a écrit :

> *Hi all,
>
> We recently localized OpenOffice.org to Oromo language and now want to
> localize
> Firefox to this language. Here is the detail
>
> Product: Firefox
> Language name: Oromo
>
> *
>
> *Language code: om
> Country code:ET
> Locale name: om-ET
>
> But there is no translation team for this language. Hence, we want to create
> a team for this language. In addition, want a repository of our locale to be
> created.*
> *
>
> Contact:
>        Name: Belayneh Melka
>
> *
>
> *       E-mail: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
>
> Thanks in advance

Hi Belayneh,

Welcome aboard.
You'll find some instructions on how to get started here:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Home_Page

Please, also feel free to join irc://irc.mozilla.org/l10n (e.g. using
ChatZilla or XChat) to get in touch with l10n leads.

Regards

Cédric