Want to add more than one 'product'.

nothtb
Under administration->product we appear to be able to add more than
one product.
So I can edit products for 'unclassified' and I can add products. I've
added several products. Yet when I go to create a bug the Product
field has only the original Product we started with and I can't change
this field to anything else. How do I use the other values ?

regards

Adrian

Re: Want to add more than one 'product'.

nothtb
anyone?

Re: Want to add more than one 'product'.

sabraham
Is the product Open for bug entry?

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:24 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> anyone?

RE: Want to add more than one 'product'.

Tosh, Michael J
Shibu Abraham wrote:
> Is the product Open for bug entry?

And does the product have at least one component defined?