Wait for long time between marquee cycle

Wait for long time between marquee cycle

rion10
 I'm using mozilla 1.7.12, the marquee tag can be supported by it, but it
need wait for long time (about 2 or 3 minutes) to show next marquee when the
current marquee is finished displaying.
  But Mozilla 1.8a3 has no such problem while 1.8a2 still has such problem.
Anyone know how to fix it?
  And is there any GUI CVS tools to trace the source change logs?

Thanks a lot for any suggestion!

Re: Wait for long time between marquee cycle

Chris Cooper-2