WISH: Firefox Download Manager...

Dave-39
I wish I could setup file extensions to download in different locations on
my hard drive.

ex:
*.EXE files would save in an "Installs" folder
*.JPG;*.BMP;*.GIF would save to a "Pictures" folder
etc. etc.

Thanks,
David

Re: WISH: Firefox Download Manager...

Ralph Fox
On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 00:11:23 -0400, in message
 <dipvh0$[hidden email]>, Dave wrote:

> I wish I could setup file extensions to download in different locations on
> my hard drive.
>
> ex:
> *.EXE files would save in an "Installs" folder
> *.JPG;*.BMP;*.GIF would save to a "Pictures" folder
> etc. etc.
>
> Thanks,

There is a Firefox extension called "Download Sort" which already does what you want.

Go look on https://addons.mozilla.org/ under "Firefox Extensions", "Download Tools".

--
Cheers,
Ralph