WHO CAN HELP ME TO UNSUBSCRIBE THIS EMAIL

WHO CAN HELP ME TO UNSUBSCRIBE THIS EMAIL

zhaoshche@gmail.com

Re: WHO CAN HELP ME TO UNSUBSCRIBE THIS EMAIL

Felipe Nascimento de Moura
well, access the link:

then look for the part that talks about "unsubscrib"

is that what you needed?

[ ]s

--

Felipe N. Moura
Web Developer, Google Developer ExpertFounder of BrazilJS and Nasc.

Website:  http://felipenmoura.com / http://nasc.io/
Twitter:    @felipenmoura

Re: WHO CAN HELP ME TO UNSUBSCRIBE THIS EMAIL

Michael Rosefield
Can anyone put together a strawman proposal for unsubscribing from this email?

I suggest using `!@` as the operator.

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 at 04:59 Felipe Nascimento de Moura <[hidden email]> wrote:
well, access the link:

then look for the part that talks about "unsubscrib"

is that what you needed?

[ ]s

--

Felipe N. Moura
Web Developer, Google Developer ExpertFounder of BrazilJS and Nasc.

Website:  http://felipenmoura.com / http://nasc.io/
Twitter:    @felipenmoura

Re: WHO CAN HELP ME TO UNSUBSCRIBE THIS EMAIL

Isiah Meadows-2
An alternative way is to send an email to
[hidden email] with "unsubscribe" in the subject or
body. (You can also email it "help" to get info on other commands.)
-----

Isiah Meadows

www.isiahmeadows.com