WANTED: Software Developer / Business Partners (Healthcare Application)

WANTED: Software Developer / Business Partners (Healthcare Application)

jack labatt
Hello Development Community,

I am looking for a Senior Web Application Developer(s)
to partner with
in a new start-up venture. Experience with Firefox
plug-in development
or in-depth knowledge is essential. In addition, XML
coding experience,
database design, and security knowledge is also highly
desirable. I'm
also looking for guidance here with respect to
choosing the best
technologies for the application (alternatives to
plug-in?).

Product Overview: The software application (product)
will be designed
for the healthcare industry and used primarily by
physicians and their
assistants (i.e. electronic medical records). The
application must also
follow strict schema, security and healthcare industry
guidelines
(HIPAA). Further details are available to those who
are interested (and
qualify), including a high-level functional overview
along with XML/XSLT
examples (for reference purposes).

Funding: Seeking investment money after a beta product
is available for
testing and demo. Unfortunately I cannot provide more
details at this
time, but in my preliminary talks with potential
investors (mostly
physicians), I am 100% confident that investment money
will be made
available.

Personal background information: I have been involved
with the
Healthcare Information Technology industry for over
6-years as a
business development executive, and also various sales
& marketing
positions. In addition, I'm currently involved with
multiple Healthcare
IT standards committees. Prior to my career in
healthcare, I was
involved with sales & marketing of enterprise
technology applications
for the better part of 9-years.

Disclaimer: I don’t proclaim to hold the knowledge of
a software
developer, but I do feel that I possess a relatively
clear picture of
where the healthcare industry is headed and I see a
huge potential for
the right application. That opportunity is here!

If you are interested or have questions, email me with
some info about
yourself (i.e. CV, previous projects, expertise, etc.)
and I’ll respond
as soon as possible.

Thank you for your consideration.

Jack

jcklabatt{at}yahoo.com

Re: WANTED: Software Developer / Business Partners (Healthcare Application)

steve lu
Dear Mr. Labatt,

The projects you describe below sounds very interesting.
Many of my past experience fits your projects' requirements quite well.
(My resume is attached.)

I am currently running a one-man consulting shop, cycast.com.
But I don't mind working with other start-up, if a right opportunity
comes along.

Please let me know if I can assist you in any manner.

Steve Lu
(cell)240-432-3941

jack labatt wrote:

> Hello Development Community,
>
> I am looking for a Senior Web Application Developer(s)
> to partner with
> in a new start-up venture. Experience with Firefox
> plug-in development
> or in-depth knowledge is essential. In addition, XML
> coding experience,
> database design, and security knowledge is also highly
> desirable. I'm
> also looking for guidance here with respect to
> choosing the best
> technologies for the application (alternatives to
> plug-in?).
>
> Product Overview: The software application (product)
> will be designed
> for the healthcare industry and used primarily by
> physicians and their
> assistants (i.e. electronic medical records). The
> application must also
> follow strict schema, security and healthcare industry
> guidelines
> (HIPAA). Further details are available to those who
> are interested (and
> qualify), including a high-level functional overview
> along with XML/XSLT
> examples (for reference purposes).
>
> Funding: Seeking investment money after a beta product
> is available for
> testing and demo. Unfortunately I cannot provide more
> details at this
> time, but in my preliminary talks with potential
> investors (mostly
> physicians), I am 100% confident that investment money
> will be made
> available.
>
> Personal background information: I have been involved
> with the
> Healthcare Information Technology industry for over
> 6-years as a
> business development executive, and also various sales
> & marketing
> positions. In addition, I'm currently involved with
> multiple Healthcare
> IT standards committees. Prior to my career in
> healthcare, I was
> involved with sales & marketing of enterprise
> technology applications
> for the better part of 9-years.
>
> Disclaimer: I don’t proclaim to hold the knowledge of
> a software
> developer, but I do feel that I possess a relatively
> clear picture of
> where the healthcare industry is headed and I see a
> huge potential for
> the right application. That opportunity is here!
>
> If you are interested or have questions, email me with
> some info about
> yourself (i.e. CV, previous projects, expertise, etc.)
> and I’ll respond
> as soon as possible.
>
> Thank you for your consideration.
>
> Jack
>
> jcklabatt{at}yahoo.com

> http://mail.yahoo.com

SteveLu_20051216.doc (58K) Download Attachment