Voting buttons

T.C. Miller
I have been using Thunderbird for quite some time and it is great.
However, our wrestling club needs the ability to use voting buttons
(Outlook 2003 has them).  I am looking for an extension that does voting
via email with a tally of the yes/no responses.

I don't know how to code or I would build something myself.

Thank you for any assistance.

Re: Voting buttons

Miles-4
* T.C. Miller wrote, On 7/29/2008 13:33:
> I have been using Thunderbird for quite some time and it is great.
> However, our wrestling club needs the ability to use voting buttons
> (Outlook 2003 has them).  I am looking for an extension that does voting
> via email with a tally of the yes/no responses.
>
> I don't know how to code or I would build something myself.
>
> Thank you for any assistance.

Have you asked on the Mozilla.Support.Thunderbird newsgroup?

Re: Voting buttons

T.C. Miller
Miles wrote:

> * T.C. Miller wrote, On 7/29/2008 13:33:
>> I have been using Thunderbird for quite some time and it is great.
>> However, our wrestling club needs the ability to use voting buttons
>> (Outlook 2003 has them).  I am looking for an extension that does
>> voting via email with a tally of the yes/no responses.
>>
>> I don't know how to code or I would build something myself.
>>
>> Thank you for any assistance.
>
> Have you asked on the Mozilla.Support.Thunderbird newsgroup?

I will try to find this newsgroup thanks!