Voice Message for people who won't use Mozilla Thunderbird

Voice Message for people who won't use Mozilla Thunderbird

Mozilla - General mailing list

Oh dear!.  Why did you get this message?  Are you sure you are using the correct Newsgroup compliant newsreader?  Try reinstalling Mozilla Thunderbird to see if it makes any difference.  The post contains a very important topic that you may not want to miss.

--

With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer

Re: Voice Message for people who won't use Mozilla Thunderbird

Daniel-3
😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote on 5/08/2020 9:30 AM:

> Oh dear!.  Why did you get this message?  Are you sure you are using the
> correct Newsgroup compliant newsreader?  Try reinstalling Mozilla
> Thunderbird to see if it makes any difference.  The post contains a very
> important topic that you may not want to miss.

If the post is from Good Guy then there's "Buckley's Chance" that "The
post contains a very important topic that you may not want to miss"
--
Daniel

Win7 User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134

Linux User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623

Re: Voice Message for people who won't use Mozilla Thunderbird

Jim Fisher
On 5 Aug 2020 at 0:30,  Good Guy  via general wrote:

> Oh dear!.  Why did you get this message?  Are you sure you are using the correct
> Newsgroup compliant newsreader?  Try reinstalling Mozilla Thunderbird to see if
> it makes any difference.  The post contains a very important topic that you may
> not want to miss.

He's at it again with a new stupid message. Newsgroup compliant newsreader? No
I'm reading email messages with an email client (no, not Thunderbird), just
like I've always done. As for "Why did you get this message?" - because an
idiot calling himself "Good Guy"sent it.

I won't be bothering to open any more messages from the fool.

Jim Fisher

Re: Voice Message for people who won't use Mozilla Thunderbird

Richard Alan-2
Jim Fisher wrote:

> ... - because an idiot calling himself "Good Guy"sent it.
>
> I won't be bothering to open any more messages from the fool.

Many of us adopted that guideline years ago.   :-)

Re: Voice Message for people who won't use Mozilla Thunderbird

Lynn McGuire-2
On 8/4/2020 6:30 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:

> Very soon you'll be getting voice messages when you don't comply with
> the basic instructions given in the posts by yours sincerely.  for a
> sample message please down this zip file and run the executable to see
> how loud the message is for the deaf people.
>
> <https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Apps/NewsGroup.zip>

Virus alert !  Virus alert !  Virus alert !

I tell you three times so you will notice !

Lynn