Visual C++ to replace XUL?

janhuang6
I was given an application in visual C++ to work on. The application uses Mozilla 19.0.2 library to render webpages. It works fine for my company for many years. Recently, my company gave me the task to port Mozilla build-in debugger for debugging JS and CSS to our visual C++ application. I have investigated this and found Mozilla 19.0.2 build-in debugger is implemented by XUL, js and jsm, where XUL builds the menu interface, js and jsm builds the underlying onCommand call for the debugger. My question is how can I port those under a visual C++ menu interface? I have to use visual C++ because that application has been used by my company for many years. Thank you for any tips/directions!