Visibility plans/cases/run

Martin Leber
Hey,

sorry for bothering you all :-)

I do have a product, and i do have a group of people belonging to this group, but the problem i have is, why can the testers see every test case/run/plan of every product i do have?

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks in advance.

Martin

Re: Visibility plans/cases/run

Gregary Hendricks-2
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 6:19 AM, Martin Leber <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hey,
>
> sorry for bothering you all :-)

It is never a bother. If you have a question, ask. That is the purpose of
this list.

I do have a product, and i do have a group of people belonging to this
> group, but the problem i have is, why can the testers see every test
> case/run/plan of every product i do have?

Mainly due to laziness. Setting up group controls on products for each test
object was a bit onerous. Since QA in many organizations seem to be spread
across products, I left it open. If this is a requirement for your
organization, feel free to log the request or submit a patch. :)

++Greg