Viewing 360 degree images in Firefox (version 58 problems, version 59 fixed)

Viewing 360 degree images in Firefox (version 58 problems, version 59 fixed)

Jesse Casman
For those viewing 360 degree images in Firefox, please be aware of problems with version 58, that have been fixed in version 59.

"Since the last update of Firefox (version 58), webpages can't display theta 360.
For example this one https://theta360.com/spheres/samples/fdac31cc-8935-11e7-bcdc-064087ff3472-1 keep loading even if it is at 100%."

Multiple users have confirmed that the problem has been fixed in Firefox 59. I personally have tested in on an iMac, Firefox 59, 64-bit. Fixed.

Originally posted here: https://developers.theta360.com/en/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2509&p=5920#p5920

Re: Viewing 360 degree images in Firefox (version 58 problems, version 59 fixed)

Hartmut Figge
Jesse Casman:

>For example this one https://theta360.com/spheres/samples/fdac31cc-8935-11e7-bcdc-064087ff3472-1 keep loading even if it is at 100%."

Nice. I do not use FF, but have no problems with SM 2.56a1 and SM 2.58a1.

Hartmut

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 8:20:43 PM UTC-7, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> Jesse Casman:
>
> >For example this one https://theta360.com/spheres/samples/fdac31cc-8935-11e7-bcdc-064087ff3472-1 keep loading even if it is at 100%."
>
> Nice. I do not use FF, but have no problems with SM 2.56a1 and SM 2.58a1.
>
> Hartmut

Thanks for the info on SeaMonkey, Hartmut

Re: Viewing 360 degree images in Firefox (version 58 problems, version 59 fixed)

Ed Mullen-10
On 3/14/2018 at 11:20 PM, Hartmut Figge created this epitome of digital
genius:
> Jesse Casman:
>
>> For example this one https://theta360.com/spheres/samples/fdac31cc-8935-11e7-bcdc-064087ff3472-1 keep loading even if it is at 100%."
>
> Nice. I do not use FF, but have no problems with SM 2.56a1 and SM 2.58a1.
>
> Hartmut

Works fine with SM 2.49.2

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/

Re: Viewing 360 degree images in Firefox (version 58 problems, version 59 fixed)

Jesse Casman
Great, even more versions of SeaMonkey appear supported. Thank you.

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 11:15:39 AM UTC-7, Ed Mullen wrote:

> On 3/14/2018 at 11:20 PM, Hartmut Figge created this epitome of digital
> genius:
> > Jesse Casman:
> >
> >> For example this one https://theta360.com/spheres/samples/fdac31cc-8935-11e7-bcdc-064087ff3472-1 keep loading even if it is at 100%."
> >
> > Nice. I do not use FF, but have no problems with SM 2.56a1 and SM 2.58a1.
> >
> > Hartmut
> >

> Works fine with SM 2.49.2
>
> --
> Ed Mullen
> http://edmullen.net/
> As the shopper placed her groceries on the checkout stand, the bagger
> asked her paper or plastic? Doesn't matter, she replied, I'm bisackual.

Re: Viewing 360 degree images in Firefox (version 58 problems, version 59 fixed)

Ed Mullen-10
On 3/19/2018 at 9:01 PM, Jesse Casman created this epitome of digital
genius:

> Great, even more versions of SeaMonkey appear supported. Thank you.
>
> On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 11:15:39 AM UTC-7, Ed Mullen wrote:
>> On 3/14/2018 at 11:20 PM, Hartmut Figge created this epitome of digital
>> genius:
>>> Jesse Casman:

>>> Nice. I do not use FF, but have no problems with SM 2.56a1 and SM 2.58a1.
>>>
>>> Hartmut
>>>

>> Works fine with SM 2.49.2
>>
>> --
>> Ed Mullen
>> http://edmullen.net/
>> As the shopper placed her groceries on the checkout stand, the bagger
>> asked her paper or plastic? Doesn't matter, she replied, I'm bisackual.

Also working fine in Firefox 59.0.1

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/

Re: Viewing 360 degree images in Firefox (version 58 problems, version 59 fixed)

jcasman
Thanks for checking Firefox 59.0.1, Ed!