Venkman Open windows question

kaotika
Hi! I get very confused when I try to use Venkman and I hope someone will "please" help me! In the tutorial on Venkmans page the Open windows pane should contain a first menu item called "Navigator window". This was true for me when I started Venkman first time, but now I don't have that, instead my first menu item is called "Browser window". First I thought that I might have done something wrong and tried to reinstall Venkman, but my first menu item is still "Browser window". I also have problem with the Loades scripts pane, which could be connected to the above problem. My list is very full with a lot of .js -files. In the Venkman tutorial the Loades scripts pane just have one or two files... Please, someone, help me! This drives me insane!