Valencian Firefox Translation

Software Valencià
Hi evrybody,
we are a team of volunteers that translate software into Valencian language, we have an own home page, this is: http://www.softwarevalencia.com

We have translated full installer Mozilla Firefox version into Valencian language (1.0.7 version) for Win and soon for Linux too. To download full installer Valencian win version: http://www.softwarevalencia.com/mozilla/firefox/FirefoxSetup-1.0.7-va-ES.exe

We have written to some Mozilla e-mail to put our Firefox version in their server 3 week ago but they haven't answered us. Some of you could help us to upload Valencian Firefox to Mozilla servers?

Valencian Firefox web version (temporally) is: http://www.softwarevalencia.com/mozilla/firefox/firefox-val.htm

We have programmed 4 search-plugins dictionaries for Firefox too, auto-installables!
Valencian <-> Spanish and Valencian <-> English dictionaries.

Could you help us please?

Thanks you very much and a Happy New Year from Valencia!

Software Valencià Team

correu-e: [hidden email]