VC++ 2005 Express: SeaMonkey tinderbox recipe

VC++ 2005 Express: SeaMonkey tinderbox recipe

Robert Kaiser
FYI, I've set up a recipe for setting up a machine as a SeaMonkey
tinderbox with Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition, see
http://resources.kairo.at/mozilla/build/make-win-tinderbox-vc8express.html

I've linked it from the MDC wiki, and once I'm sure it has all needed
content and I have time once again, I'll probably add it as a new page
to MDC...

Robert Kaiser

Re: VC++ 2005 Express: SeaMonkey tinderbox recipe

Robert Kaiser
Robert Kaiser schrieb:
> FYI, I've set up a recipe for setting up a machine as a SeaMonkey
> tinderbox with Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition, see
> http://resources.kairo.at/mozilla/build/make-win-tinderbox-vc8express.html

As the redistribution of those builds was problematic, I stepped back to
VC6 with the tpol tinderbox, and also put up an adjusted additional
recipe for that, if anyone's interested:
http://resources.kairo.at/mozilla/build/make-win-tinderbox-vc6.html

Robert Kaiser
C F

Re: VC++ 2005 Express: SeaMonkey tinderbox recipe

C F
At step 9 of the VC6 instructions, line 4 of buildsetup.bat contains
%ProgramFiles. Shouldn't this be %ProgramFiles% ?

C F schrieb:
> At step 9 of the VC6 instructions, line 4 of buildsetup.bat contains
> %ProgramFiles. Shouldn't this be %ProgramFiles% ?

Yes, and that's the reason why the tpol tinderbox has been burning the
whole night long ;-)

I fexed that locally an hour ago or so, but I want to wait for a
successful build until I update the web version, perhaps I have another
small bug in there somewhere...

Robert Kaiser