VACPP 3.65

Michael Kaply-2
I have two VACPP 3.65 CDs left that were designed to give to Mozilla
contributors.

Before I throw them away, does anyone want them?

First come first serverd.

US addresses preferred, simply because I don't want to go through the
hassle of international mail :)

Mike

mkaply at gmail dot com

Re: VACPP 3.65

Gregg Young-2
Michael Kaply wrote:

> I have two VACPP 3.65 CDs left that were designed to give to Mozilla
> contributors.
>
> Before I throw them away, does anyone want them?
>
> First come first serverd.
>
> US addresses preferred, simply because I don't want to go through the
> hassle of international mail :)
>
> Mike
>
> mkaply at gmail dot com

Mike

I would like one. I have emailed you my address. Thanks

Gregg

Re: VACPP 3.65

Gregg Young-2
Michael Kaply wrote:

> I have two VACPP 3.65 CDs left that were designed to give to Mozilla
> contributors.
>
> Before I throw them away, does anyone want them?
>
> First come first serverd.
>
> US addresses preferred, simply because I don't want to go through the
> hassle of international mail :)
>
> Mike
>
> mkaply at gmail dot com

Thanks Mike I got it.