Using ldap in Thunderbird to retrieve userCertificate attribute from the strongAuthenticationUser object class?

Using ldap in Thunderbird to retrieve userCertificate attribute from the strongAuthenticationUser object class?

jockey shortz
If this is the wrong group please let me know:

Using ldap in  Thunderbird to retrieve userCertificate attribute from
the strongAuthenticationUser object class?

I want to retrieve a recipients email certificate. From what I have
been able to find on the internet I need retrieve the attribute
userCertificate from the object class strongAuthenticationUser. Where
do I specify the search filter to retrieve the userCertificate;binary
from the object class strongAuthenticationUser in Thunderbird?
thank you
jockey