Using fckeditor with repeat

Amin Mohadjer
Hi,

Has anyone tried using fckeditor (or any other rich text editor) with a
repeat? I would like to place multiple instances of fckeditor in one Xforms
using repeat. I know how to put multiple fckeditors on a form without using
repeat but I cannot get it working with repeat.

Best regards

Re: Using fckeditor with repeat

Philipp Wagner-4
Hi,

Amin Mohadjer wrote:
> Has anyone tried using fckeditor (or any other rich text editor) with a
> repeat? I would like to place multiple instances of fckeditor in one Xforms
> using repeat. I know how to put multiple fckeditors on a form without using
> repeat but I cannot get it working with repeat.

do you have a sample code that shows whare your problems are?

Philipp

Re: Using fckeditor with repeat

geiser ch.
Hi all
Just would like to know if this (rich text editor + repeat structure) could
be achieved. Is there some code that could be shared?
THanks in advance

Cheers
C.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Philipp Wagner <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Amin Mohadjer wrote:
> > Has anyone tried using fckeditor (or any other rich text editor) with a
> > repeat? I would like to place multiple instances of fckeditor in one
> Xforms
> > using repeat. I know how to put multiple fckeditors on a form without
> using
> > repeat but I cannot get it working with repeat.
>
> do you have a sample code that shows whare your problems are?
>
> Philipp

Christophe Geiser, social entrepreneur
e-Smile, solutions in monitoring and information management