Using alternative source language in Pontoon

Using alternative source language in Pontoon

Matjaz Horvat-2
Hi,

Pontoon now allows for using translations as source strings. Instead of the
original string (English), translations from your preferred source locale
can be used in the string list and the source string panel.

See Spanish used as source during localization of Firefox to Guarani:
https://mzl.la/2E7vVcv

Read more:
https://mzl.la/36ruGke

Cheers,
Matjaž

Re: Using alternative source language in Pontoon

Matjaz Horvat-2
And huge thanks to our Outreachy intern April Bowler, who contributed the
feature!