User friendly project names on Pontoon dashboard

User friendly project names on Pontoon dashboard

Michal Stanke-2
Hi.

I was recently trying to onboard a new contributor and one observation is
that we do not have much friendly project names on the team dashboard.
Especially AMO, which is the first project in the ordering, and people
don't know what it is.

Could we rename these projects to some more user friendly names?
- AMO -> addons.mozilla.org or Mozilla Add-ons server
- AMO frontend -> addons.mozilla.org (frontend)
- Mozillians -> Mozillians.org
- SUMO -> support.mozilla.org or Mozilla Support

Similarly the Firefox project tag names may be hard to understand. I would
propose to rename at least DevTools to Developer Tools, so people not
interesting in translating them immediately see, what that tag is about.
--
Michal

Re: User friendly project names on Pontoon dashboard

Baadur Jobava
+1

În joi, 7 feb. 2019, 11:40 Michal Stanke <[hidden email] a scris: