User Gruop Restriction guideline required

User Gruop Restriction guideline required

cblitbugzilla
I am in a critical situation.

I have a product name HR. Member or group HR can access its bugs and edit.

Now I have to create a group MANCOM. Now MANCOM members have access on HR product bugs and can launch new bugs.
How can i configure so that Bugs started by MANCOM members are not visible to HR members ????

Re: User Gruop Restriction guideline required

cblitbugzilla
Bugs started by MANCOM group members should not be visible to HR group members but both group are using same product HR for creating new bugs

Re: User Gruop Restriction guideline required

cblitbugzilla
I understood your point.

But my question is, Is it possible to make a bug visible to a user while invisible to another user, where both of the user belongs to same group ???

Re: User Gruop Restriction guideline required

cblitbugzilla
Thank you! I will check this and get back with my findings.