Update on defining roles in localization communities project

Update on defining roles in localization communities project

Jeff Beatty
Hi everyone,

As mentioned in other threads and blog posts, we've been collaborating with
the Open Innovation team to create definitions of localization community
roles. After surveying a large set of localizers as well as the
l10n-drivers team, we have a proposal for these definitions. We're
collecting feedback in Discourse* and I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks,
Jeff

*
https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/update-on-defining-roles-in-localization-communities-project/28033