Update on Mozilla localisers meeting at FOSDEM

Update on Mozilla localisers meeting at FOSDEM

Frank Hecker-2
As Gerv Markham previously posted, the Mozilla Foundation is sponsoring
a Mozilla project localizers meeting at FOSDEM in Brussels, Belgium on
February 25-26, and is offering to pay travel costs (air fare or train
fare) for selected attendees.

As of today I've sent invitation emails to all known localization owners
and peers who are based in or near Europe; I've also sent invitations to
a couple of other people involved in l10n/i18n whom we'd like to have at
the meeting.

If you have received an invitation email from me and you plan to attend
the FOSDEM meeting, please make your travel reservations as soon as
possible, if you have not already done so, and tell me how much your air
fare or train fare will be. (If you are traveling by air and make your
reservations through the Foundation's corporate travel service then I
will be notified of this automatically.) If you wait too long to make
reservations then other people may make their reservations first, and we
may run out of money to pay for your travel. In particular, please make
reservations before February 10 if you can; after that time the air
fares may increase.

If you are planning to attend, but you are waiting to make reservations
until you receive a visa, then please send me an email, so that I can
estimate what your travel costs are going to be, and reserve that amount
in our budget.

If you have not received an email from me and believe that you should
qualify for sponsored travel costs to the FOSDEM meeting, please send me
an email message.

If you have already made your reservations and notified me of the fares,
thank you; I hope you enjoy your trip to FOSDEM!

Frank

--
Frank Hecker

room mates

Tsahi Asher
anyone interested to share a room? it will be cheaper this way.

i'm a boy, if that matters.
--
Tsahi Asher
Hebrew L10n Team