Update channels

Gabriela Montagu-2
Hi,

How can I connect to the update channels? Could you please send me the
links?

Many thanks,
Best regards,
Gabriela

Re: Update channels

Kevin Brosnan
Update channels are managed in a file which can be found at 'Firefox
install location\defaults\pref\channel-prefs.js'.

Valid values are release, beta, nightly.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 15:11, Gabriela Montagu<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can I connect to the update channels? Could you please send me the
> links?
>
> Many thanks,
> Best regards,
> Gabriela

Re: Update channels

Tony Chung-2
Kevin Brosnan wrote:
> Update channels are managed in a file which can be found at 'Firefox
> install location\defaults\pref\channel-prefs.js'.
>
> Valid values are release, beta, nightly.

yep, just to clarify, it's app.update.channel = "<value above>" in the
channel-prefs.js file.  just update and save the file, and restart firefox.

Tony