Upcoming Holidays in Romania - conflicts with a few Beta 58 releases

Upcoming Holidays in Romania - conflicts with a few Beta 58 releases

Andrei Vaida
Hi everyone,

Looking at the release schedule
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=bW96aWxsYS5jb21fZGJxODRhbnI5aTh0Y25taGFiYXRzdHY1Y29AZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ>
for the remainder of the year, there are a few build release dates that
overlap with holidays in Romania. I'm not sure if the calendar is final,
but if it is, then we need to figure out what can be done in those
cases.
Firefox 58 Beta 7scheduled to be released on Friday, December 01overlaps
with November 30 (St. Andrew's Day) and December 01 (Great Union
Day)perhaps the Engineering QA team from Las Vegas could sign it off in
our steadFirefox 58 Beta 13scheduled to be released on Tuesday, December
26overlaps with December 25 and December 26 (Christmas)perhaps we could
move the release date to Wednesday, December 27 or are we not planning
to make any builds between Christmas and New Year's?Firefox 58 Beta
14scheduled to be released on Tuesday, January 02overlaps with January
01 and January 02 (New Year)perhaps we could move the release date to
Wednesday, January 03
Regards,
Andrei

Re: Upcoming Holidays in Romania - conflicts with a few Beta 58 releases

Julien Cristau
Hi Andrei, all,

We've updated the 58 beta calendar to drop the builds on December 25 and
January 1st, so we'll have 58.0b12 on December 21/22, and 58.0b13 on
January 2/3, to give everyone a break for the holidays.

Cheers,
Julien

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 1:35 PM, Andrei Vaida <[hidden email]